Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

The Beachball Mk V

Comments

• whitestar90whitestar90 Elite Ranger
    Just bumpin in to say Bump.
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    BUMP-in up!
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    BUMP!
  • Forrest Bump

-Zoltan
    A man with his head in a bump.
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    *Matrix style BUMP*
  • BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
    UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
    [COLOR=darkblue][FONT=century gothic]Bump[/FONT][/color]
    A la Bump!
  • sleepy bump
  • Strep Throat Bump!
    [COLOR=orangered]A bump for a bump[/COLOR]
  • Rolling Stones "Under My Bump"
    Soon this thread will be 1337 bump.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    one hot bump!
  • 99 RED BUMPALOONS FLOATING IN THE SUMMER SKY

[Edit]I AM THE 1337th POST IN THIS THREAD! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
  • BUMP up the volume! :D

-Zoltan
  • 133...9 BUMP?
    1340 bump!
  • In 1342, Columbus BUMPed the ocean blue.
  • LMAO..your off by about 100 years mate. ;)
    (1492...)
    BUMP! :)
    LOL @ the_exile BUMP!
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by the_exile [/i]
    [B]In 1342, Columbus BUMPed the ocean blue. [/B][/QUOTE]

The Vikings Discovered north america, not Columbus

Bump.
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Captain,Simmonds [/i]
    [B]The Vikings Discovered north america, not Columbus

Bump. [/B][/QUOTE]

Who said Columbus Discovered it anyway? All he said was that Columbus bumped the ocean blue in the year of our lord, 1342. :p

Nothing in there about him discovering anything, tho.... let alone the Americas.

And I believe the NATIVE AMERICAN INDIANs discovered North America first, anyway. hah

They crossed over from Europe when the continents were still together. Just before the second ice age... or something. I read that somewhere. There was a land bridge which connected Europe to America, that was revealed during the ice age, and after the ice age, when all the ice melted, the water level rose and covered the bridge again, thus effectively stranding those tribes that crossed, on the other side.

Anyway.... that's what I read. Now if you want to argue, due with the writter of whoever wrote that, not me. :D:D:D:D:D

-Zoltan

P.S. 99 bottles of BUMP on the wall, 99 bottles of BUMP.....
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zoltan [/i]
    [B]Who said Columbus Discovered it anyway? All he said was that Columbus bumped the ocean blue in the year of our lord, 1342. :p

Nothing in there about him discovering anything, tho.... let alone the Americas.

And I believe the NATIVE AMERICAN INDIANs discovered North America first, anyway. hah

They crossed over from Europe when the continents were still together. Just before the second ice age... or something. I read that somewhere. There was a land bridge which connected Europe to America, that was revealed during the ice age, and after the ice age, when all the ice melted, the water level rose and covered the bridge again, thus effectively stranding those tribes that crossed, on the other side.

Anyway.... that's what I read. Now if you want to argue, due with the writter of whoever wrote that, not me. :D:D:D:D:D

-Zoltan

P.S. 99 bottles of BUMP on the wall, 99 bottles of BUMP..... [/B][/QUOTE]

Technically, the Indians came from Asia. :D

And said Columbus sailed across the ocean... I didn't say anything about where he landed (Caribbean), so hush. And I know the date was off... but I didn't want to wait a hundred more posts. :D
  • won't take that long. :)

BUMP!
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by the_exile [/i]
    [B]Technically, the Indians came from Asia. :D

And said Columbus sailed across the ocean... I didn't say anything about where he landed (Caribbean), so hush. And I know the date was off... but I didn't want to wait a hundred more posts. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Oooh... You're in big trouble NOW, Exile. You didn't put "[B]BUMP[/B]" at the end (or anywhere) in your post! You'd better edit it right now, before someone presses the..... *gulp*..... PINK & RED BUTTON! [insert horror music here]

-Zoltan
  • An ex-SquidAn ex-Squid Elite Ranger
    WAKE UP!!!!

Y'all are gettin' way too lazy here...

[COLOR=red][SIZE=4][B]BUMP!!![/B] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zoltan [/i]
    [B]Oooh... You're in big trouble NOW, Exile. You didn't put "[B]BUMP[/B]" at the end (or anywhere) in your post! You'd better edit it right now, before someone presses the..... *gulp*..... PINK & RED BUTTON! [insert horror music here]

-Zoltan [/B][/QUOTE]

I laugh in the face of Biggles' button... Kind of hard not to, what with it being pink and him being in a nutrient tank which would seemingly prevent him from pressing it :D

BUMP
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    uh huh...............BUMP!