Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Peter Jackson's first Hobbit video blog

Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
[url]http://youtu.be/6JdMmuUqs9c?hd=1[/url]

Ok, NOW i'm excited...

Comments

• A2597A2597 Fanboy
    About time!

Can't wait now. :)
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    Sweet, it's great to finally see it all coming together at last. :)
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    I'm getting really excited about The Hobbit now!

I was dubious at first, thinking it couldnt possibly be good enough to stand with LoTR, but just seeing the sets has me thinking this might actually be just as epic! :)
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    From the looks of it, they're having good time making it. And from my experience in watching movies, usually the ones that people enjoy making are more fun to watch too.

Will see. I'm hopefull about this movie atleast. Not entirely sure about Martin Freeman, or all the dwarves yet.. but meh. I'll wait and see. They did pretty good job on everything in the LoTR.

Besides.. after everything that they've gone through to make it, all the obstacles.. you know they're damned determined to make it. And make it well. :P
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    Refa, thats how I felt about LOTR, I figured that Sir Ian as Gandalf would be good, but Elijha Wood? Sean Astin? Agent Smith as Elrond??? The guy who wrote/directed Meet the Feebles at the helm??? I had huge reservations, And while the movies were not perfect, they were amazing films.

I'm willing to give Mr Jackson the benefit of the doubt.

And, watching that blog, I got chills watching them film Bilbo finding The Ring... As i stated earlier, i'm so excited!!! i don't wanna wait another frickin year!!!
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Despite the inevitable comparisons to LotR and whether that or The Hobbit are better movies, I'm sure The Hobbit will stand on its own as a great piece of entertainment.
    This looks like it's the website with the [URL="http://www.thehobbitblog.com/"]Blog of The Hobbit[/URL].
  • Rogue TraderRogue Trader Somebody stop him...
    Honestly I am not looking forward to 5 hours of wandering and an hour of endings. Especially in crappy 3D. :)
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Heres to an hour of endings. May it be as tedious! :D
    Actually it's going to be much much worse. Every part will be preceded by a LotR marathon recap. :D
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Do you usually recap the stuff that comes after before watching the prequel? :p
    Yes, if you want to make the experience even more tedious. :D
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Yes, Im at season 10 of SG-1, its really tedious having to re-watch every episode before I watch a new one. :p