Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Star Trek Live @ Kennedy Space Center

Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
If you get to Florida they are currently doing St:Live. A pretty nifty 30 min interactive show! Was a blast, My daughter got to get up on stage, and had a tribble shot at us!

Comments

• ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    That's cruelty to tribbles! Those poor defenceless creatures! After being subjected to you they'll be scarred for life!
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    I thought my daughter should have brought her Bat'leth, but i'm pretty sure she wouldnt have made it past security.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    I'm amazed you made it past security! Or weren't you wearing your Mets shirt? :p
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    Bite Me! :) Actually one of the most fun parts was on the shuttle simulator, as you "reach orbit" the guy on the screen says "Say goodbye to the external tank and hello to space" and in her sweetest voice, my daughter blurts out "Goodbye External Tank, Hi Space" she got a good laugh from the crowd with that one.