Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Was having Withdrawel!

Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
My DSL went down last thursday morning at 5:57 am, and i JUST got it back, i swear i was starting to shake!

Comments

• I had same kind of trouble around 1 hour ago, the Internet kill switch is becoming reality!

Hope you are better now?
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    yes, after the better part of 5 days, and going back and forth between my internet provider and my telco, we were able to track the problem down to a bad port at the frame. Now i just need them to reprovision the new port for the proper speed, and i'll be golden
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    When I first moved down to Newcastle to start my job I had sporadic connection for the first few weeks, and I was definitely suffering withdrawal during that time! I hate that cut off feeling! I don't know how people survived before then net lol!
  • OK, I do like this. Not at all what I expected from the title.
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    No chatting with you guys, No WoW, no Netflix! Sheesh! it was like the dark ages!
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Well now you can chat with RC again, that'll soon make you feel like youre back in the dark ages! :p
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    oh no! I hope you don't lose power because of the storm tonight!
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    I've lived without an active desktop computer for...one month now! For half of that, no phone, no laptop, no anything! GASP!

I think I died at least twice.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    You were dead to us.
    Who are you again?
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    What is this Sanfam person that keeps popping up? I think he must be some intruder!
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    I think it might be Warleader in disguise..
  • Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    Must be genetic residue left-over from when Warleader created a clone army of "she who shalt not be named".
    Ouch! Nice one Vertigo1! :D
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    I'm having internet difficulties as well :/

Who is next?