Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Website Article Writers... ?????

mambo_mordenmambo_morden Earthforce Officer
I'm setting up my B5 site here, and was looking to see if anyone would be interested in writing B5 related news articles... or anything like that.

I saw some people were interested in doing this in posts on other boards here, and just wondered if the interest was still there. If you're interested, lemme know. The site is still in design stages - but should be done soon.

Drop me an email if you're interested or've got any other ideas: bdoc@third-space.net

Comments

• SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Well, I was planning on soon either seeking such people out myself, or having others do so (for this site).

I'm sure a number of people would be glad to help, though.
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    I can write. I am a better editor but I can wrtie. =Þ
  • EternityEternity Elite Ranger
    Well I am trying to write a B5 novel at the moment so I'll give it a go (If I get a few [hundread] pointers)

I have a load of Uni work at the mo and until June/July though so that will have to take priority but in my free time.....
  • ArgoneArgone Genuine Klingon
    Hey I'am not to busy if you need help or something rewritten or proof read give me a yell. [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/biggrin.gif[/img]

------------------
    [b]May You Live Forever, and The Last Voice You Hear, Be Mine! [/b]

[This message has been edited by Argone (edited 12-31-2002).]
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    Well, I have thought for a while about doing something like a news/informational post every week- including all things B5, World News, Dumbass of the Week, that sort of thing...
  • Hi there.

I do a lot of writing, reviewing etc as well as playing editor a lot. I'd be up for doing some stuff. What type of things are you after?
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    [quote]Originally posted by REDBAZ:
    [b]Hi there.

I do a lot of writing, reviewing etc as well as playing editor a lot. I'd be up for doing some stuff. What type of things are you after?[/b][/quote]

Welcome to Firstones, my freind. You are the first new member of the new year. Enjoy your complimentry green ardvarrk!
  • Thanks Rhett.

All the best to B5 fans for the new year!
  • BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    A newbie!

Welcome to our fine community. Beer's in the fridge, and the nuts are all over the place.

------------------
    We are here to place President Grenewetzki under arrest!
  • ArgoneArgone Genuine Klingon
    Hey welcome REDBAZ, Just ignor the hired help and you'll love it here! [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/wink.gif[/img]

------------------
    [b]May You Live Forever, and The Last Voice You Hear, Be Mine! [/b]
  • Thanks people, thats great!